Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Where to go on a date w/ hubby?

ctrbabe1 is offline Registered User
    thanks for the ideas. I hadn't thought about going to TST because it's not new for us anymore, haha. but it could be fun.
    All the best,
    Katie

kyojee is offline Registered User
    yup... totally agree with star ferry (we did that a lot when i was preggie), super romantic...

a leisure brunch or high tea never fails to perk me up.

i always wish to check into a hotel to enjoy maid service to forget the mess at home! if you have the whole day and ready to splurge, book one with a great view, enjoy some cuddles under a comfy duvet, chill, then go out for a lovely meal and do some shopping (only for yourselves, not for kids!)

enjoy!!!~~~~

pipinhk is offline Registered User
    try the junk (aqualuna on Google) instead of the Star Ferry it's 45 minutes cosying under a blanket and enjoying HK at its best. You get a free drink and it's so relaxing. Then treat yourselves to a nice adult meal up in Knutsford Terrace (TST) or somewhere along Wyndam Street. Most of all have a fabulous night!

southside852 is offline Registered User
    for our date nights, we loved our foot massages then slowly wandering over to drinks then dinner together.

ctrbabe1 is offline Registered User
    well we had our date and had a good time, though it didn't turn out as we had hoped. :) Hubby got home from work a little late, so we were rushing to the restaurant and got there just in time for our reservation. But because we were running late, we didn't have time to buy movie tickets ahead of time, and after dinner the shows were already sold out. (Originally I didn't think I'd be able to get him to go to a "chick flick" but he agreed to, lol). So he asked if we could go to Mong Kok because he saw some shoes there he wanted to buy, but wanted to look around a bit too. So that's what we did. Didn't end up buying anything, but it was fun to just be the two of us.
    All the best,
    Katie

RileyC is offline Registered User
    Book an Art Jam session. You each get a blank canvas and some paint. Then you just paint and while away the hours enjoying each others company. They usually provide drinks and nibbles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12