Chronic Back Pain
- 02-26-2010, 01:28 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
In where I live, people would suggest you to get a helper. I know this is probably not an option that you would make, but it definitely helped me to ease my back pain.
And Like it was recommended in the last post, to get a massage. I know it can be expensive in HongKong. How about getting one in Shenzhen on your husband's day's off? I try to get one as soon as I can get away.
My 9 month old is very attached to me too. But I am trying to have him to bond with my husband and now the new helper. This way I can get some rest and be physically strong for my next and for the rest of my life when my children leave the nest.
This might sound a bit selfish. But he likes to ride on daddy's arms and now slowly warming up to the helper. But I make sure I have enough time playing with him and would tuck him in bed most nights.
I know this is not very helpful but I hope you get the treatment you need.
- 02-26-2010, 05:59 PM #10
- By alibali in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:48 PM
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Family HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2009, 04:09 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Family HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2008, 03:52 PM
- By Tigerlily in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2008, 09:07 PM
- By luciamay in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2008, 01:56 PM