Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Wisely kindergarten or Ming wei international kindergarten

sandy0741 is offline Registered User

Wisely kindergarten or Ming wei international kindergarten

Has anyone heard anything about Ming wei international kindergarten or Wisely kindergarten both on HK island, which one is better? Which one can ensure a better place in primary schools?I am new to HK island and is looking for a place to get my son to a k2 kindergarten. Hope someone can help me out....

ume likes this.

lovelymom is offline Registered User

Does anyone knows about AIS in Kowloon Tong? How is the school compare to others international school?

sandy0741 is offline Registered User

Is there anyone living on HK island who can help out??? I want some better kindergartens please,but not those really expensive one and can ensure a better transition to primary school

kerokero is offline Registered User

Hi Sandy0741, are you planning to send your kid to local school? I am planning to send my boy to Wisely and this school uses Cantonese.

Babington is offline Registered User

Hi Sandy,

Yes, wisely is a canto school. It has been recently renovated, there are 8 classrooms, there are i think 2 sessions a day.

Both Wisely and Creative int'l school are owned by a developer.

Their pedagogy (art of teaching) is not as strong as other intl schools (my opinion). They give a lot of freedom to the teachers, so if you get a good teacher then its OK, but if you get a lazy teacher, then the lack of supervision may be a problem. But there are 2 fantastic teachers there that I would highly recommend.

There's a better choice in the area, I can't remember the name but I can try and find out for you.

Babington

pameladell30 is offline Registered User

i'm also looking for nursery school in the central and western district, hope someone can suggest. I was hoping to find one that's not expensive like most of the private and international preschools. Also a school that uses English and Cantonese and not just Cantonese. Hope someone can suggest a good school for us to consider. I'm also doing some research of my own but it'd be nice to hear from those who know first-hand.

VgSan is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by pameladell30 View Post
    i'm also looking for nursery school in the central and western district, hope someone can suggest. I was hoping to find one that's not expensive like most of the private and international preschools. Also a school that uses English and Cantonese and not just Cantonese. Hope someone can suggest a good school for us to consider. I'm also doing some research of my own but it'd be nice to hear from those who know first-hand.
    Hi pameladell30,

I know this is a old thread, but I believe you've got some answer for ur questions. And ur kid should be in nursery/k1 I think. I am also in a same position looking for bilingual nursery & kindi in Central/Western Dist. Please share ur ideas...

Thanks.

NYC_MAMA is offline Registered User

Teacher recommendations

My daughter is going there int he Fall. Can you let me know which two teachers you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Babington View Post
    Hi Sandy,

Yes, wisely is a canto school. It has been recently renovated, there are 8 classrooms, there are i think 2 sessions a day.

Both Wisely and Creative int'l school are owned by a developer.

Their pedagogy (art of teaching) is not as strong as other intl schools (my opinion). They give a lot of freedom to the teachers, so if you get a good teacher then its OK, but if you get a lazy teacher, then the lack of supervision may be a problem. But there are 2 fantastic teachers there that I would highly recommend.

There's a better choice in the area, I can't remember the name but I can try and find out for you.

Babington

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast