What do you feed your 11 month old?
- 03-07-2010, 02:11 PM #17
just the tip of the iceberg. there are so many things my husband thinks i should and shouldn't do but then he never has the opportunity to 'implement' them himself.
- 03-07-2010, 05:32 PM #18
maybe your husband needs to do some reading regarding what babies should be eating? at 11 months there is NO NEED to puree, it's better not to!
when exactly is your hubby planning on baby eating "real" food anyway?
- 03-07-2010, 06:34 PM #19
he doesn't 'read' hahaha
i think maybe it's just me, he doesn't seem to have an opinion when other adults try to feed our baby.
- By Sedenya in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 12Last Post: 11-16-2009, 02:20 PM
- By sherwes in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:23 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2007, 01:27 PM
- By cyberyoda in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2007, 07:46 AM
- By mummybee in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2007, 10:03 AM