- 04-05-2010, 11:53 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Hong Kong
I have recently bought a can of Meiji as I heard from my friends that they can grow their baby boys fat with this brand (i have a relatively small and thin baby !).
But after I tried this once, my boy started to have very watery poops and hence I quickly stopped and switched back to enfamil A+ for newborns. I will try it again later next week to see if the watery poop is associated with Meiji formula. It also sounds very weird that a formula can actually change a baby's formula. I would be really worried if this is the case as i wonder what ingredients they put into the formula to achieve this !!
- By Shivers in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2010, 05:19 PM
- By a mum in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2008, 12:24 AM
- By jaetee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2008, 01:13 PM
- By Bubbly in forum Babies Born in 2008Replies: 77Last Post: 09-16-2008, 02:54 PM
- By Erin in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2006, 05:28 PM