Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I need my mum

carang is offline Registered User
    and if you are sick you SHOULD NOT be at work!!! you need to rest!! not to mention that if what you have is contageous you are passing it around at the office....

go home and sleep!

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    I think you should take your antibiotic, so that you can get rid of the infection before it gets worse.

I was under antibiotic the week I was ovulating. I was a little bit concern, but the doctor said that antibiotics are fine during pregnancy.

Mostly doctors will not prescribe you drugs that are unsafe (unless the benefits is bigger than the risk). I have had 2 episode of rhinitis allergy, and in both cases the doctor just gave me antihistamines. My nose was totally stuffed, and couldn't breath, but he said that decongestant wasn't safe. So I spent sleepless nights with my mouth open and looking at the ceiling till my nose unbroken on their own :-(

Anyway, drink lot of warm water, rest a lot (if you can), and start on prenatal vitamin if you haven't yet. I have been taking my vitamins for years already (since TTC), and really that has boosted my immune system.... don't even remember when was the last time I got a bad cold....

Sazzy is offline Registered User
    Thanks all. Will take the drugs to help with the breathing and will see how I am in the morning before starting the antibotics. Thanks all

Carang - unfortunately, I am a one person team and can't take time off very easily unless I am on my death bed!! I get more rest at work as I have a toddler waiting for me at home.

carang is offline Registered User
    so sorry to hear that...do try to take as much time to rest as possible.

do you have a helper? if so, make good use of her now, when you really need her.

is there any way you can take 1/2 day off at least to have a sleep and relax? that could be why you are having such a hard time recovering....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top