Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Clearblue Fertility monitor test sticks

Erib32 is offline Registered User

Clearblue Fertility monitor test sticks

Hi Ladies, Anyone here have Clearblue easy Fertility monitor test sticks that they dont need and are willing to sell? I figure I would try the pregnancy forum as most of you are not testing for ovulation anymore! Anyway, PM me if anyone is willing to sell me some! Thank you!

Obiwan is offline Registered User
    Hi Erib32, you can get these in Mannings as well ... cheers.

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    Clearblue is pretty good, but you can also get cheaper version of OPK at big pharmacies. Last time I used the one from Mannings (5 sticks for around 180HKD... I think), and worked pretty well. At least I could say that was much better than Answer (probably was bad luck, but I got one box of Answer that someone brought me from the US, and didn't work at all)

Erib32 is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies, thanks for the advice! Obiwan- do they sell the stick that go in the Fertility Monitor at Mannings?? Or just the regular Clear Blue easy sticks for digital test? I can't seem to find the ones for the actual monitor! I will have to go to a bigger Mannings maybe..

Gataloca- I use the cheaper OPK's as well and they have worked for me too! But I also use the full on fertility monitor to coincide with the OPK"s.. I have very long weird cycles so I have to use multiple methods of confirmation!! haa..

Anyway, thank you ladies.

Obiwan is offline Registered User
    Hi Erib32, I use the regular easy sticks, so I don't think they sell the ones for the fertility monitor.

Please correct me if I'm wrong....

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    You can buy cheaper ovulation kits from online. I used ShopInPrivate.com - Private Shopping at the World's Most Private Store and even with shipping, it was cheaper than anything I could find in HK.

woodstock07 is offline Registered User
    I buy both ovulation and pregnancy test kits in bulk from Pregnancy Test and Ovulation Predictor Kits - Buy tests at cheap wholesale prices for less than $0.30 per test kit.. It works out to about US$0.40 per stick. Even with shipping, it's pretty cheap.