Can you change bed/furnitures during pregnancy?
- 03-18-2010, 03:04 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Hong Kong, NT
I know exactly what you are talking about not moving beds, drilling holes, etc. But my in-laws are luckily not as aggressive as yours and my husband usually sorts out all these issues with his parents rather than me.
Well, to be honest what about your believe system? You didn't grow up with Chinese traditions and it is difficult for us to understand their beliefs. And I still don't except all of them and do what I think is right to do.
I mean the infested bed is a serious thing and poses probs more health issues to you and the baby, needless to say all the fumes from the pest controllers. I am sure they are extremely toxic and very bad for you and your baby. Get rid of that thing...and you don't have to be there when the bed is taken out and the new one moved in, that's ok to my understanding of this superstition.
- By dany in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2010, 01:49 PM
- By shaanmom in forum Baby TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2008, 05:08 AM
- By cybabe in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2007, 05:35 PM
- By ELT in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2007, 10:29 PM
- By olivia s in forum PreconceptionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-20-2005, 12:37 PM