Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Easter hol activities?

AndreaY is offline Registered User

Easter hol activities?

Anyone got any good ideas on where to go in HK over the Easter holidays? I am looking for something to do with 2 and 4 year old, preferably outdoors, like strawberry picking, feeding small animals or such like. Ideally somewhere where we can stay for 3-4 hours or more, however, being a fussy city mom, I need somewhere with clean toilet facilities with sit down toilets. Any brill suggestions please? good indoor ideas also welcome! Have not been able to secure any short haul flights out, so have 2 weeks to kill with no idea what to fill them with....

carang is offline Registered User

clean toilets during a long series of public holidays... sit down, no less....LOL! i truly wish you luck! please let us know if you find anything!

ps> just in case that didn't come out the way it was meant... there was no judegement in it at all...

Neha is offline Banned

Wise Kids has Easter parties u can check their website

AndreaY is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by carang View Post
    clean toilets during a long series of public holidays... sit down, no less....LOL! i truly wish you luck! please let us know if you find anything!
    I have looked at Lavender Farm, and although everything is ideal, goats, goldfish, strawberries, the works, they have squat toilets. Will not only be going with kids under 4, all girls, and also a pregnant mother who has to go to the loo all the time. Strange priority, I know, but very important to us! haha

no problem... when i took my mum to china back in 1996, i had to always "inspect" the toilets first and give her a run-down of what to expect...

guess i've been here so long, i have gotten used to the squats, and to be honest sometimes they are SOOOO much cleaner (believe it or not) than proper toilets...(all those people that think the seats are for standing on should be shot!)