Obstetrician that's pro-natural delivery? Dr Ho, Cheung, Gosh?
- 03-21-2010, 08:27 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Hong Kong
I had Grace Cheung for my second pregnancy (had Dr Dawkins for the first but he went back to Australia). I also recommend her. Nice bedside manner and knows her stuff. I liked Central Health (the clinic were she is based), midwives, nurses and reception staff all lovely but can be hard to get appointments.
- 03-23-2010, 09:48 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- hong kong
I would vote for Dr. Philip Ho, both my babies were delivered by him (natural birth). My husband and I are very confident of his professional manner and practise. Kelly and the rest of the nurses in the clinic are friendly too, especially Kelly whom i'ved called whenever i have any queries, she has never turn me away from any concerns i have. Dr. Ho is not a man with many words, but he is very reassuring in every step of the way during the pregnancy and especially during the labour! We really appreciate Dr. Ho's sense of humour during the labour to help ease the anxiety.
All the best to you...
- By shahirakk in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2011, 01:45 PM
- By starbucks2 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 02-16-2010, 05:10 PM
- By premama in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:41 PM
- By wonderful in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2007, 07:21 PM
- By hunhun in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2005, 03:03 PM