Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Wiggles and Elmo Live in Hong Kong

kiwiinoz is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    It depends on the type of show the Wiggles are doing. That price is comparable to what we used to pay in Sydney for their December shows, however is it much more expensive than their RSL tours (which are a vastly reduced concert, but much more personal because the kids can get so close).
    Ironically, it will cost more to take my son to see the Wiggles than it is costing my husband and I to go and see Tears For Fears. Go figure.

Thanks so much for letting us know Rani.

Tini is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong, NT
    Awesome!!! My son loves ELMO! Thanks for the info!

carang is offline Registered User
    Sai Kung
    personally, i'd LOVE to take my two kids to see the shows, but we just cannot afford $1500ish for just 3 of us...$2000ish if daddy goes, too!)

to me, that's INSANE! i really wish they'd price these shows a little more within the grasp of the majority of hk...

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    Tsuen Wan
    Yeah, the price of Elmo is RIDICULOUS - what is this, Led Zeppelin with Bonham back from the grave? Sheeesh.

Rani, what were you saying about ToysRUs star club members getting 15% off? Both shows? Is that for real?

rani is offline Administrator
    Pokfulam, Hong Kong
    Yes, Toys R Us Star Card Members get 15% off the Wiggles and Elmo. If you don't have membership # let me know, you can use mine :)

starbucks2 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi kiwiinoz. I am assuming its the same concert as they are doing a world tour?

We should have stayed a couple of weeks longer in NZ and could have seen them for under half price. I know that concerts are priced on the country and what people can afford but its a shame that it is priced like an adult music concert (as others have said above) and not as a kids event. My son would have loved to go but $400 a ticket at the cheapest (without the Toys R Us discount) is too expensive.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    North Point
    Toys R Us cards are free, no reason why you couldn't just get one and even if you ONLY use it for the concert, you've already made a saving.

Not saying that the tickets aren't expensive, they are - but there's no reason for anyone to pay "full price".

Koan is offline Registered User
    Can you pick up a ToysRUs card at any store? My son would love to go to the Wiggles, I'd get tickets even at the full price, but I'd love a discount!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast