Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Disgruntled Baby Shop customer (you all know which store I am referring to!)

banane76 is offline Registered User

no, it's bumps to babes

carang is offline Registered User

happy, while i understand and sympathise with your situation, i don't know why you didn't switch to an easier to obtain formula?

my kids always took which ever formula was on sale (except stuff from china). they never had a problem. of course, we tried to limit the number of different kinds we tried, but they really didn't have a problem with trying out a different type.

i hope you have found something a little easier to obtain for your little one now.

jvn
    jvn is offline Registered User

Now, don't I feel silly. In fairness to me I did try my local places for infacol and got no joy... and it was early baby days...

Lesson learned, should've posted on Geobaby and asked all you guys! :-)

LisainHK, if only there was Dragons Den, Hong Kong, not sure they'd have me with my mother-brain though.... ;-)

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyHappy View Post

With baby formula from B2B, you have no alternative places to buy it, you have no substitues... your only option is to change brand (which we are advised against) or let your baby starve!

It is like going to a supermarket and being told... "sorry we have no food left, our ordering systems and tracking of purchases is really poor so we did not order enough food to feed people!"

Just curious which brand you are using that is only at B2B?

shuchisingh is offline Registered User

hi, am curious as well.. which formula is it ? and why shouldnt it be changed to something more readily available ?

zac08 is offline Registered User

totally agree with the others - if this formula brand is so hard to come by, just switch brands to one more readily available! no harm at all in that. sounds like it would save you a lot of grief.

Suv
    Suv is offline Registered User

BabyHappy, if you have your heart set on a particular brand for your baby- now you know that you need to reserve it when the next shipment comes and ask them to call you. Keep x amount of boxes in the house etc. I was lucky that I learnt my lesson while I was still breastfeeding and when wanted to introduce formula- they did not have stock for a week. B2B is just very disorganized- they keep running out of all kinds of stuff- it is very annoying. I haven't quite understood why are they the only "all in one" baby store in town- why they don't have more competition?

Suv
    Suv is offline Registered User

Ah, just remembered there is Eugene Club too. But the brands are different ofcourse.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast