Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Disgruntled Baby Shop customer (you all know which store I am referring to!)

riseandshine is offline Registered User
    i have used disposables on occasion but i know people who have never used any at all, it is certainly possible. washing is really not a problem - i just put the nappies in a wet bag, and empty the bag into the machine 3 times a week and put it on! it doesn't really take much longer than it would to wrap a disposable nappy and put it out in the rubbish.

Lisainhk is offline Registered User
    Fair enough then :) Guess you need a washing machine though (which I don't have). So it's possible for some people to never need formula, disposables or jarred baby food but not for all (especially those who could not breast feed for various reasons). I think they have a right to be a little annoyed that they couldn't find the formula they needed. :) It's like suddenly having your breast milk dry up. Scary!

mcblowfish is offline Registered User
    Eugene club has really bad customer service. They have so much business so they just don't care. Staffs are unhelpful and the cashiers are rude! In general I find Mothercare has reasonable customer service but choice are very limited.

banane76 is offline Registered User
    I guess every store has their good service people and bad service people. Eugene is ok if you speak Cantonese and if you happen to get a helpful person. I think service on a whole has digressed everywhere. Mothercare isn't bad and Bumps is not usually helpful at all--lots of workers, but they always seem to be busy doing nothing...lol

shuchisingh is offline Registered User
    I dont know cantonese but I have never had a problem at Eugene Club. One of the girls has even gone on to show me the sipper her son uses and why it is good etc. I think language is a big issue.... I usually use only one or two words, spell them out if required and wait for them to react before going on. It is a good store otherwise.

Mothercare is also qiute OK. B2B can be a bit slow/irritating at times but they have got some really good stuff you cant get elsewhere easily. There are not that many choices really :)

Michelle2009 is offline Registered User
    I've never really used Eugene Club, but I am always popping into the Mothercare in Prince's Bldg. I find them ever so helpful there, plus I am always using the little feeding/changing room (and I mean little!) rather than change the baby in the public loos in that building.

I find B2B chaotic - in both Aberdeen and Central locations and what annoys me the most about Central is that there is always someone stacking the shelves at lunch time when I am usually rushing in for formula/bits & bobs. The stock is usually taking up floor space or there is a trolley blocking the way in those narrow aisles. I know the shelves need re-stocking, but they could be a little more thoughtful about when they do this or how they do it.

Singstar is offline Registered User
    I know no one has posted on this thread for a while but I just had to vent on my experience at B2B today. I have been there many times as they do stock products that other stores do not, but I do find them pricey and the store is very difficult to navigate with a pram.

I was there today picking up Bellamy's cereal (apple and cinnamon flavour) and the manager called a sales advisor over who was stood next to me. I tried to move the pram out of her way but obviously wasn't quick enough and she pushed past me and tutted. I was shocked at how rude she was! I couldn't believe her attitude and therefore decided not to spend my hard earned money there and walked out.

I am trying not to sound overly sensitive but it frustrates me that a shop for babies is so difficult to get around with a pram and has staff which are sorely missing in customer service skills.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456