Baby wakes up everyday at 5am!!!!!
- 03-24-2010, 02:42 PM #33Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Tai Tam
Agree with what the others have said. At your baby's age, most babies still need an afternoon nap to get them through. But if you are aiming for a 7ish bedtime I would not let her sleep past 5.30pm. Most babies will be able to go without this nap between 4 and 6 months. My four month old still does it every day but I have to walk her in her pram and she doesn't always do a full 40 mins any more.
Last edited by StareBear; 03-24-2010 at 02:44 PM. Reason: typo
- By augustbump in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 03-23-2009, 08:43 PM
- By adahc in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 07-10-2008, 10:18 AM
- By fennho in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 43Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:51 PM
- By Dal in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2006, 05:16 PM
- By Alica in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2005, 05:52 AM