Food for Babies, So Expensive!
- 03-24-2010, 11:21 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Tsuen Wan
I buy special food, if it`s not available in similar form for adults. I will buy $45 baby macaroni, but only once in a while, and I haven`t seen too many similar products. I like to mix it up too -not give the same things all the time.
I buy expensive baby yogurt (minigo) and others from time to time. It`s what my son likes, and that`s important to me. Otherwise it would be hard to feed him (more stress for me). Regular yogurt here, besides all the sugar, is too low in fat.
I have made a lot of stuff too, especially when he was just starting out on purees.
Anyway, I look at it like they are only eating this baby food for a short time. HK prices are nearly double for everything related to baby...so sometimes you just gotta suck it up. But it gets easier when they get a bit older, to give them more `adult` things.
- By Gataloca in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 10Last Post: 01-20-2010, 10:16 PM
- By mosmom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 02-25-2008, 06:40 PM
- By bumpyhumpy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:13 PM
- By Mrs Buffy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 12Last Post: 07-10-2006, 01:52 PM
- By armstroe in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2003, 02:40 PM