Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Due mid-December 2010

sea_greeny is offline Registered User
    Thursday 22 is also good for me, either morning or afternoon depending on everyone's preferences. We can chat about pilates then!
    I've just come back from a yoga class and am very snoozy, despite a nanna nap this afternoon. Somewhat grateful I have not found work yet - it is nice to be able to sleep when I am tired.

sea princess is offline Registered User
    Hi
    Thursday looks like the go so far?
    Jaspas in Soho might be a good option? Morning would probably work a bit better if we are to get a table, lunch crowd might be from 12-3PM? Or if you would all prefer we can also do a lunch? Are people free earlier, say from 1:30pm or does this interfear with sleep times with other littlies? If the morning doesn't suit the majority, then the afternoon is fine, just much busier getting into Central in the afternoon from Southside and I have to do the school run in the afternoon!
    Any other ideas/times welcome!
    Last edited by sea princess; 04-02-2010 at 09:20 AM.

Pondering is offline Registered User
    Unfotunately, I will not be able to make it on Thursday the 22. I work in the morning from 9 am-12 noon and then I have to go to class from 2:30-5:20 pm as I'm working on a certificate at the moment. After I take my lunch I will need the time to travel by public transport to the other end of HK for class.

Friday the 23 would work for me during the day.

sea princess is offline Registered User
    Pondering
    Would be a shame not to have you as you were the one who started the thread!
    I am happy to do the Friday, morning time? Just not sure on a venue for the morning? ideas?

sea_greeny is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies

Hope you are all enjoying a bit of down time over the long weekend. Friday 23rd works for me - again, I'm free in the morning or the afternoon.

X

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    I think you can book a table at Jaspas, doesn't matter if it's at the same time as the lunch time rush. I won't be able to join on Friday though, maybe next time! :)

Pondering is offline Registered User
    Cool, I'll mark the 23rd on my calendar then--anytime in the morning or afternoon (done before 3 pm) would be great. I don't know anything about Central or any of the places there (I live waaaay out in New Territories West) so I'll just leave it up to someone who does to book and let me know when and where, okay? Also, please let me know what the price range for a meal is etc., okay?

I am not familiar with Jaspas but I was reading reviews at OpenRice and so far Jaspas is good for food but really poor on service.

??? American ?? Pizza ??? Western Restaurant Jaspas Restaurant ??? - ???? - Hong Kong Restaurants Guide HK Restaurant

Also, the price range seems a bit high for me. Hate to be a stick in the mud, though but my price range for lunch is in the 70 HKD and below area. The food looks beautiful, though (and I'm sure that's why the price is higher).

What are your ladies' experiences here?

yjjmeg is offline Registered User

Smile

Hi, this is my first baby, my due date is 26 Nov. Hope can catch up with your guys.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast