Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Due mid-December 2010

sea princess is offline Registered User

Oct-Dec due date catch up

I'm off now for easter break, so I will check this post out on my return. I am happy for Jaspers. I have only been there for lunch, so cannot comment so much on morning tea prices. The menu is pretty vast, typical cafe style menu, not super, but caters to the majority! Also, a space that can accomodate a larger group.
    So prehaps if everyone wants to post if they can attend or not, then we can make a booking that week?
    Look forward to meeting everyone!

KeHK is offline Registered User
    It's great to see that you're all keen to meet!

For me, both days work fine and it doesn't matter if morning or afternoon.
    I'm also flexible with the venue, as long as I can find its location on Google Maps, it's totally fine for me;-)

Looking forward to meeting you all soon and yes, let's talk about pilates/yoga then!

steffort is offline Registered User
    Hi all, am due Mid November . . . first baby! Still in the mode of keeping things very VERY quiet, especially from our families. It would be lovely to meet all you ladies, both dates work for me as currently I'm not working. If I can make a suggestion, perhaps we can find a venue that can suit all our budgets as I noticed earlier on in the thread someone is traveling from NT and cant afford the prices at Jaspas. I know there are lovely lunch sets around town perhaps we can aim to go to one of these that are located more Centrally?

Looking forward to meeting all you ladies!! :)

Pondering is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by steffort View Post
    Hi all, am due Mid November . . . first baby! Still in the mode of keeping things very VERY quiet, especially from our families. It would be lovely to meet all you ladies, both dates work for me as currently I'm not working. If I can make a suggestion, perhaps we can find a venue that can suit all our budgets as I noticed earlier on in the thread someone is traveling from NT and cant afford the prices at Jaspas. I know there are lovely lunch sets around town perhaps we can aim to go to one of these that are located more Centrally?

Looking forward to meeting all you ladies!! :)
    Welcome, Steffort and congrats on your first pregnancy! Thanks for the suggestion of a place that fits the lower budgets. If everyone still decides on Jaspas, I'll probably just order a drink or something which is fine. I just want to meet up with everyone--that's the point for me. I've vowed to be a good girl and really try to keep to our budget which is pretty important right now with a new little one to be thinking about.

Pondering is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by yjjmeg View Post
    Hi, this is my first baby, my due date is 26 Nov. Hope can catch up with your guys.
    Hi Yijmeg,

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! Hope to meet you soon.

steffort is offline Registered User
    Ok great, looking forward to meeting everyone. Let me know what dates is decided and I'll be there :) Happy Easter everyone!!

sea_greeny is offline Registered User
    I'd like to suggest somewhere that suits all budgets but I am new in town and have *no idea* But I am definitely free and keen on the 23rd so please count me in.
    What are we going to eat? Coffee, goats cheese, wine, poached eggs... I am missing it all. And no morning sickness to speak of, so I think I am already getting a tummy. My boobs are looking more rounded too so I am not complaining!
    Hope everyone's pregnancy is going well so far.
    Steffort - congrats on the great news! I think a few of us are keeping it quiet for the time being so it will be good to be able to meet people in the same boat.
    It seems like a long time till the 12-week mark at the moment - it is my mum's birthday tomorrow and I would love to tell her the good news, but I am going to wait a bit longer.

Twoee is offline Registered User
    I won't be here back from our hols until the 24th.
    Just wondering - why not, instead of meeting up in Jaspa's just meet up in Starbucks? The one in D'Aguilar Street is friendly for people with and without bubs and those who want to eat, can. Or you could meet on the roof of the IFC shopping mall, weather permitting. Seating is free and everyone can just bring what they like. I recommend the sushi from CitySuper (don't say you cannot eat raw fish, my Japanese friend said that in Japan it's perfectly ok to eat it during pregnancy, she even had a craving for the salmon - I can't blame her! - yummy! I ate it during my first pregnancy too... :) ) - Just a thought.

I'd love to come to the next gathering when we can all compare first ultrasound pictures!

B.t.w., we had our first bub using the Government Antenatal service and I can only recommend it.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast