Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Due mid-December 2010

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User

Yes, I was going to suggest top of IFC too... Or Mix? (also in IFC) - depends how many ppl are going... and will need to get there way before lunch hour to get a nice table.

Pondering is offline Registered User

Dear Ladies

Yesterday, I was hospitalized and spent the night in the hospital because of spotting that became more like bleeding. Just came home. Still checking to see if we're dealing with an ectopic pregnancy. I am/was 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I go back for another check in 48 hours to see if my HCG levels are going up or down. They couldn't find anything conclusive on the two internal ultrasound scans that were done. So far, the signs point to the probability that I have either had a miscarriage or am having one soon. So, it's been a tough couple of days but God has been near to me the entire time and I'm blessed to have a loving and dependable husband and family who take good care of me. Got my first real taste of public hospital life which was interesting.

For this reason, I am sorry to say but I will have to drop out of this due date club. I wish you all the very best with your pregnancies. Feel free to stay in contact with me through this site or e mail and if you need anything that I can help out with, let me know.

Enjoy your upcoming gathering.

steffort is offline Registered User

Pondering, I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through right now! My prayers and thoughts are with you! *big hugs*

Twoee is offline Registered User

Dear Pondering, So sorry to hear about what has happened. I wish you all the strength and courage you need to get through this difficult time.

A question ladies, how do you handle a husband coming home at 4am on a Friday night fully knowing your pregnant and probably aren't going to enjoy it. I had a horrible time tonight waiting for him to return, it was simply put awful! Then we fought. Ughhh . . . is this all hormones or what? I find myself unable to sleep now . . .

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User

I guess the thing to ask is, if/when he's done this before, how did you feel about it? I think hormones do have a large part to do with it. I found myself very teary when I was pregnant with my first etc etc...

I think you are right, hormones indeed! oh dear!

Anyhows, ladys not long now till we meet and looking forward to doin so. Did we finalize a venue and time?

:)

gd23 is offline Registered User

Hello ladies, nice to see that there are many of you who are in the same boat as me. I am due mid December with our very first baby. It's very exciting and daunting at the same time.
    Struggling to find a good doctor. Any recommendations?
    Would love to meet up.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast