Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Infant Bed post Cot/Crib

lesliefu is offline Registered User
    i wouldn't really use a pillow, but rather a really hard cylindrical "pillow" kind of thing (sorry don't know what they are called) if you are really worried. SIDS is low risk now since she can move her head to the side, i checked on my daughter until she was 1 too, like shenzhennifer...just in case! :) try putting a blanket on her face during the day and see what she does...does she move it away, or let it be, that's how I decided if giving her a blanket would be safe in the evenings.

the bed that I'm using is good for up till 3 (they say)...it's big and such but she still ends up at the corner of the bed or better yet yesterday she was in a completely vertical position! legs bent and all...so no matter how big it is they will still move, just make sure it's not so small it will stunt her growth, otherwise don't worry!

mcdill is offline Registered User
    I have one of those cylindrical pillow things too for her to clutch onto during daytime naps, I call them bolsters.

Obiwan is offline Registered User
    The cot I have is the standard size, definitely big enough for her to sleep in, but not big enough to keep turning round and round :)

She doesn't have a pillow, but I notice that sometimes when she sleeps between me and my husband, she will turn towards either pillow and she snuggles against them. That is the position which instantly puts her to sleep.

Hi Mcdill, how are you doing? Where do you buy a bolster for baby? :)

mcdill is offline Registered User
    Hi Obiwan, I got mine from Wing On, and I think the baby stores in TST Ocean Terminal also sell them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12