Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

First baby with an October due date?

Robinson is offline Registered User
    My first is due in early October and I live in mid-levels. I am currently working but would love to meet up with other expecting mums in the early evening or on weekends. I've been here over 5 years now, so I'd be very happy to help out if you're newly arrived and lost!

Shatinbaby is offline Registered User

Due in October - New Territories

Hi I too am expecting in October... seems January was a productive month for some! I am looking to meet up with like minded ladies expecting their first but would love to find some other Mum's to be, who reside in the NT's... Shatin, Ma On Shan, etc. Feeling a little like all the action for expats is on the Island and it would be nice to think there maybe some ladies closer to me, for chats, coffees and possible to tell all those things that my husband is really not that keen on hearing. Fingers crossed you are out there or this could be a long few months!!

Nic
    Nic is offline Registered User
    Shall we kick off with a dinner?
    Although I am a SAHM it would be nice to actually be able to talk to people instead of chasing after my active 2 year old, plus that way people that work can join us?
    What day would suit people, say, the w/c 26th April? PLus preferences on location?

monte is offline Registered User
    Yes, let's do! I suggested a playdate on the other thread of Oct-Dec moms, but I agree that not having the older kids around is nice, and then working mums can join too. Let's see, either Mon the 26th or Thursday the 29th would work for me. Central/Admiralty is convenient for most people, but I don't have suggestions beyond that. I do have to say that I still have a pretty sensitive nose and stomach (should be over with soon, right!?!) so Chinese/Indian/seafood places are totally out for me.

sblossom is offline Registered User
    Central works great for me. Working mom, so thursday would be great! Luckily I'm still good with all kinds of food, so anything you guys fancy would be fine for me. Look forward to finalizing our meet.

juliec is offline Registered User

Due in October with first baby

Count me in for the dinner. I don't know any pregnant women here in HK so it would be great to meet up with you all and share our experiences. Central is good for me too.

coolgirl is offline Registered User
    Count me in :)

oct27 is offline Registered User
    Hi ladyies.
    I am expecting in late Oct, my first baby.
    Is there any room for me next week meeting(dinner)? I'd love to exchange expriences, and information, too.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast