Good places to travel with baby?
- 04-10-2010, 07:23 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
There are no beach resorts in KL as it's the city. If you are looking for beach try Lankawi in Malaysia - about an hour flight from Singapore or the usual suspects in Thailand - Phuket, Hua Hin, Koh Samui, Krabi. There's also the Shangri-La in Cebu and in Penang which are supp to be extremely child-friendly. Sentosa Island in Singapore also has a Shangri La, The Sentosa Resort and Spa and then the brand new resorts that just opened in Resorts World - Hard Rock Hotel.
- By Bubbly in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 11-14-2011, 02:29 PM
- By Bubbly in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2007, 11:11 AM
- By skypenguin in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2006, 01:04 PM
- By mammalicious in forum Baby TalkReplies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2005, 03:40 PM
- By fululu in forum Baby TalkReplies: 12Last Post: 04-26-2005, 12:45 AM