Harry Wright or ESF swimming?
- 11-04-2010, 11:28 PM #9
Wow $225 is a lot of money for a group class! We are paying $180 for 45 mins and the beginners classes are also $180 but for 30 mins. To be fair the other teachers at South Island are good. We were unfortunate to get in the wrong class this term. Previously, the brochures would indicate who the instructor was for each class, so that you can stick with the same teacher. But there's lots of new blood at ESF and hence lots of changes.
I forgot to add that the crazy teacher told me that he gets results with his style of teaching. I was like really?? You scare the kids that they don't want to come back?!
- 11-06-2010, 03:33 PM #10
hmmm... so happy we h ave such a great private teacher...and $300-ish for 70 minutes!!!
- 05-25-2015, 02:51 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2014
Hi there do u still have the contact of the private teacher pls?? thanks!!
- By bloominginHK in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 10Last Post: 05-15-2009, 01:54 PM
- By bekyboo44 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 05-29-2007, 08:53 PM
- By Poppy in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 8Last Post: 02-08-2007, 01:22 PM
- By siska in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2006, 04:04 PM
- By Swoon in forum Baby TalkReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2003, 02:10 PM