public vs private?
- 05-03-2010, 06:42 PM #25
The actual nurses and doctors at Tsan Yuk have much better English skills than the front desk people do. I'm going there for my 2nd child now and have found them perfectly adequate. I have also seen some private doctors for check ups - but it's not NECESSARY to do that. It's more because our insurance will pay for it so we figured why not?
- 05-04-2010, 09:46 AM #26Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Hong Kong
i sent you a pm.
- By alibali in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:03 PM
- By JANE892 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2007, 01:06 PM
- By Bubbly in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 03-27-2007, 04:57 PM
- By super in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-17-2007, 04:10 PM
- By ec822 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2003, 11:43 PM