Shud i change my helper?
- 04-16-2010, 10:20 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Sheung Wan
What do you need a helper for? Are you and your husband working? If that's the case, then focus on finding a new one to take care of your baby - ie. babysitter...
If you're not working, then find one to focus on the housekeeping and cleaning.
Just don't forget - you're a mother and a wife, and in most of the rest of the world - you don't hire someone to do these things for you.
- By dany in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2010, 01:49 PM
- By fennho in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 43Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:51 PM
- By SHJ in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2007, 04:23 PM
- By cybabe in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2007, 05:35 PM
- By ELT in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2007, 10:29 PM