Finger food for 9 month old who is milk-allergic
- 04-19-2010, 03:45 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Chai Wan, Hong Kong
Thanks ladies! I was extremely busy for the past week and only got chance to come check the replies today.
I plan to buy an oven, mazamarie. I was thinking to make dairy-free bread. Thanks for sharing with me the receipt to make the finger food. I will also go visit City super at Timesquare for milk-free bread as Arwen recommended.
My son already has four teeth. He tried almost all the vegs/fruits mentioned above. But I am still pureeing everything after steaming it. Time to change.
Thanks again for sharing, ladies.
- By Workingmom1975 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 14Last Post: 04-08-2010, 05:41 PM
- By unity in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:40 PM
- By somebodyfamous in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 11Last Post: 10-01-2007, 08:04 PM
- By ninahudd in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 05-30-2007, 05:06 PM
- By Grace Bellis in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 02-26-2004, 02:55 PM