Moving to HK and due on Sept 5
- 05-30-2010, 08:10 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Happy Valley
Hi, I've just been here for two weeks and am due in August. I had a it of shock on arrival when I realised that all the private hospitals are fully booked for August. September may well be the same so the quicker you get in touch with a doctor the better as they have links with the hospitals. I'm with Dr Stephenson 852 25377620. If you can't get into a private hospital you'll be accepted into a public one as long as you have your ID sorted so get onto that as soon as you get here.
- 05-30-2010, 10:00 AM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Mid-Levels, Hong Kong
Hang in there lauratyson, I think it often turns out that people Do get in to the private hospitals in the end, I know at least one person who got their confirmation at Matilda less than six weeks before they were due. I guess they will fit you in if they can as it's more money for them (call me an old cynic)!
- By excited! in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2010, 08:02 PM
- By Tracey Nicole in forum Babies Born in 2008Replies: 10Last Post: 02-16-2009, 12:00 AM
- By theo in forum Babies Born in 2006Replies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2009, 12:58 AM
- By katelynBB in forum Babies Born in 2008Replies: 135Last Post: 02-02-2009, 08:00 AM
- By shantalent in forum Babies Born in 2007Replies: 43Last Post: 11-25-2007, 09:20 PM