HK has helpers, UK has....?
- 04-22-2010, 02:59 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
sorry - i'm back again with another wonderful question!
do the working parents normally put their bubs in daycare centres in england then?
- 04-22-2010, 03:25 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Hong Kong
First make sure where ever you live if you are commuting to London it is on a good train link. I come from Surrey and regularly commuted from Woking to London. I used a childminder to look after my children so I had to ensure one was based on my route to the Station and had to find one that was prepared to work beyond 6pm. The Local Council in the area can give you a list of qualified childminders. I merely interviewed a few of them and checked out their facilities and viewed them one day interacting with the other children.
- By crystal88 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 06:06 PM
- By Tartan in forum Baby TalkReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2009, 09:45 AM
- By sophwillsmum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2007, 02:23 PM
- By white umbrella in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2007, 11:52 PM
- By Niki in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2004, 11:26 AM