- 04-26-2010, 02:28 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
Are there shops selling eggless cake? my son is allergic to egg, they usually have a birthday party in school once a month, so it's a pity if he's the only one who can't eat. Thanks.
I don't know if i can do it myself, not good in baking.
- 04-26-2010, 02:53 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
Hi! Check out this thread - Eggless birthday cake or other options
I had asked the same question earlier and there were some replies with different stores to go to. I ended up making my own from a recipe that another geobaby mom gave me. The eggless cake recipe was the easiest recipe I've ever tried - seriously all it required was mixing things together and putting it in the oven. No skill required. Let me know ifyou would like the recipe!
- By putput in forum Baby TalkReplies: 37Last Post: 01-12-2012, 09:24 AM
- By Neha in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 12:42 PM
- By shaz in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:25 PM
- By NYCMel in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2008, 04:52 PM
- By fululu in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2007, 07:28 PM