NO BEACH or POOL - where to go?!
- 06-10-2010, 10:24 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
How about Beijing? Flying time is about 4 hours. We went there at Easter and stayed at the Westin apartments. We got a good deal at the Westin website for a 2 bedroom apartment with a kitchen and washing machine (good for trips with kids!). They also has a kids club, kids room service menu and restaurants with high chairs. My toddler really enjoyed the Forbidden City and Summer Place. Lots of space to run around!
- 06-10-2010, 01:17 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Hong Kong
on ****shuo, you can do the city tour in guiling and then take the ferry/cruises down the river to ****shuo, staying downtown there. very manageable, i think
- By alicecarlo in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2009, 09:08 PM
- By Portia in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2009, 03:30 PM
- By crystal88 in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2008, 11:46 AM
- By Neha in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2008, 12:19 PM
- By 1/3J in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2007, 09:31 AM