- 04-26-2010, 07:41 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Hong Kong
We're looking for a family friendly place to for holiday that is not Thailand. We LOVE Thailand but that's the only place we've visited for the past 5yrs so we're looking for something new.
Anyway... we're thinking Cebu and have found the Plantation Bay resort but it's a bit pricey. Was wondering if anyone knew of any other places to stay in Cebu?
Or for that matter... any other resorts that are relatively inexpensive and have a kids pool and activities at the resort. As we have 3 children (1 being a newborn) we're just looking for a place to get away and relax.
- 04-26-2010, 07:47 PM #2
i found plantation bay about 5 years ago and have been wanting to go ever since. i will say, though, that i've had many friends go to cebu/PH and hated it... the ones that enjoyed it are the ones that seemed to stay put at the resort.
i've heard good things about the shangri-la there, too (i think that's the one)...
- 04-26-2010, 09:33 PM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
I'm also thinking of going to Cebu for the summer but not sure where to stay either and we also have 3 kids, so would like to go to a resort that has as large spacious family room.
Any suggestions anybody other than Plantation Bay?
- 04-26-2010, 09:42 PM #4
like i said, shangri-la seems popular.
- By hazelhickory in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2009, 07:15 PM
- By mushi in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:21 PM
- By spockey in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2008, 10:08 PM
- By kellyst in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:44 PM
- By joannek in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2007, 04:38 PM