Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How often does your baby get a cold?

purple1 is offline Registered User

How often does your baby get a cold?

My 15mth seems to be having a cold every month since turning 1yr. How often does yours get cold/flu?

Aava.Wong is offline Registered User
    my 10 months old has been getting flu (cough and runny nose) like every month too. the doc keeps on saying that it's the weather but i'm a bit concerned for his health. he has been taking those pneumococcal vaccination but it doesn't seem to be helping.

i hate seeing him suffering every month and the worse part is giving him these medicines. :((

Neha is offline Banned
    Earlier our son used to get cold every 6-8 weeks and we were tired of giving him medications as he spits the syrup out. Finally we switched to homeopathy and touch wood he has a cold now after about 4-5 months

City Jammer is offline Registered User
    About once before my little girl turned 1 and that was because my helper was very sick and hid the fact from us until I found out in the evening. She caught a cold again after the age of 1 due to the cold water temperature at the indoor swimming pool during a parent/infant swim lesson. Other than that, she hardly falls sick (touch wood).

southside852 is offline Registered User
    when my son started to go to baby classes like panda junction at 6-7 months, he started to colds every couple of months.....

now he is 28 months and we don't even give anything for runny noses....would rather let him ride it out and play outdoors only than take more medication.

karmah1 is offline Registered User
    Sydney, Australia (but would like to return to HK)
    When my son turned I started giving him a multi-vitamin once a day. Crushed up in his yoghurt after dinner. He seems to have far less colds now than he did when he was younger.

aussie mum is offline Registered User
    Last winter my kids were sick constantly. I took them to a naturopath at IMI and she said giving them zinc solution would be a good start. It helps the respiratory system.
    Ever since they started taking it every day, along with a multi vitamin, they hardly get sick at all. And when they do it's mild and short lived.

Aava.Wong is offline Registered User
    can i please have the name of the multi-vitamin and where can i buy it from? watsons?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast