Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Starting K1 in ESF WKS in Sept,10

babated is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

my boy will be in Toucan pm class.

I also heard some negative comment about the school before, but I agree with their philosophy on learning through play, so I am fine with my decision to put my son there.

The only worry is that the english environment is not strong enough for him to pass the P1 interview......Anyway, I will let my son join some ECA in english from sept, and let see if this works or not later...

bubblebleu is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

My girl will be in K1 Kookabura AM class in August. Agree that the outdoor area is fairly small, particulary compared to other esf kinder. But anyhow, I quite like the spacious classroom and afterall, hoping for the education provided by ESF primary. Hope that every kids have a happy school life and hope that esf wks will improve more after a year of operation ;)

samali is offline Registered User
    yes their outdoor area is quite small ba quite good use of it. My son love his school and teachers, i dont have any problem with their teaching style its the same as other esf kindies. By sept they are joined by some new teachers.Last yr k2 kids acceptence was ok but as the esf says they cannot assure u the place but only the interview.and i think those kids only attend for 1 yr and in starting both k1 k2 kids were in 1 class and by feb theythey were in seprate classes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12