Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Starting K1 in ESF WKS in Sept,10

louise0710 is offline Registered User

Starting K1 in ESF WKS in Sept,10

Hi,
    my daughter is going to K1 pm class. Anyone going there as well? It will be nice to meet some other mothers and schoolmates.

Konradsmom is offline Registered User

my son will start there as well. Am a bit apprehensive about him starting as he is enjoying his current pre-nursery class and I don't know how he will feel having to adapt to something new again after about 1 year ( not even !).

babydoll is offline Registered User

Hi, my daughter will be in the K1 AM class. I'm still undecided whether she should stay at her current school or change to ESF WKS.

samali is offline Registered User

My son is in K1 AM now and he really love going to school

Hi, how do you find the teachers and the school environment ? I'm worried that the school is relatively new and the teachers not as experienced as other established kindergartens. Have you heard if the children in K2 this year had any problems being accepted for P1 in an ESF school ?

louise0710 is offline Registered User

I am positive to this school because my daughter did get along very well with the principal and teachers during the play visit. I reckon not to over-estimate the pro and cons about this new kindie will make your life easier, as it is new which means they are improving everyday. As well, I have no doubt on the overall ESF objectives. So anyone in the PM class? Will be nice to catch up during this summer vacation, let them know each other which allows them to build the sense of belonging to the new environment quicker? I am a full time mum so weekday will be better, I live in Tai Po anyway. :)

Konradsmom is offline Registered User

Babydoll,

I have heard there were some issues with K1 acceptance from another forum, but I'm not able to attest to the truth of those claims - apparently there were a number of irate parents who were upset over the very low acceptance rate of WKS students. But regardless, I guess if we decide to put our kids in the ESF system we just have to trust our judgement and the system.

Hi,

Pity about the outdoor area, but the location of the school is very convenient for us.
    My daughter will be in K1 Penguin AM class in August. Anyone in the same class ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast