Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sleep Training (CIO) Feedback

RSK
    RSK is offline Registered User
    Thanx for sharing your experience Obiwan. My 2 yr old has a very bad sleep routin. Can you please give me her contact details and her fees.
    thanks in advance

Obiwan is offline Registered User
    The Baby Sleep Fairy
    Baby Sleep Fairy - Home

southside852 is offline Registered User
    Yes, that's how Tammy helped us too with our situation. The first 4-5 nights we exaggerated my son's bedtime to 9pm. It's naturally moved earlier to 8:30pm. He sleeps until 6:15am straight and has slept until 6:45pm a few mornings. It's an amazing feeling to put your child down, close the gate (in our case) and walk right out without a cry or a "mommy." I feel so great and refreshed having a solid 7-8 hrs of uninterrupted sleep.....

Sleep Fairy rules! :)

banane76 is offline Registered User
    Who is the sleep fairy? Our nights are pretty good, but we're still struggling with naps. How is your LO doing Lisainhk? Our little one is only waking once at night now for a feed. She is now 4 months old.

Lisainhk is offline Registered User
    Good to hear that she is doing better Banane! Baylee had a terrible day today but I think he was sick (diarrhea and teething pain I think...). Generally after I had to let him cry it out a week ago he been really good with going to bed easily. He still wakes for a feed once or sometimes twice but that is over a 10 hour period so it's ok. Plus I know that lots of people say that by his age (8 months) he shouldn't be needing a night time feed, I just worry that he does. He isn't a big baby at all and is still struggling to eat any solids at all so I don't want to eliminate the night feed until I am sure that he is eating enough in the day. Good luck everyone :)

southside852 is offline Registered User
    obiwan gave the URL above for the Sleep Fairy. She's an American living in Singapore, but is currently back in the States finishing up her masters. She is taking appts though.

Plse do contact her if interested as she'll be honest and tell you if she can help you or not. She helped our family a great deal and sounds like Obiwan and hbw10 had good experiences with her as well.

[email protected]

Day 6, moved sleep time up by 15 minutes, no problem, slept through the night, but still waking up at 6am, looks like i have to adjust my wake up instead! :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast