- 05-04-2010, 06:15 PM #9
If you have sensitive skin try Natracare, I used their maternity pads. I've bought them at ThreeSixty and also in the healthfood store on Lyndhurst Terrace Central.
Natracare Feminine Hygiene - Natural Pads & Liners - Organic Tampons
- 05-04-2010, 07:34 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Taikoo Shing
I was going to suggest Natracare too if you have sensitive skin - I do, too, and was so happy to have found something that was comfortable at last. But you really go through pads at a crazy rate during the first few days. I used disposable liners over the bedsheet as a second line of defence - at least that was one thing less to worry about, messing up the sheets!
Also agree on the disposable undies. I hate to admit it, but I found those ugly disposable ones provided by the Matilda to be so much more comfortable and secure than the expensive, reusable ones I bought from stores!
- 05-06-2010, 08:51 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Pokfulam, Hong Kong
One of the best tips I ever got was to get incontinence pads. In the States, these go under the Poise brands. These are super thick and absorbent. They are bulky, but I never had a leak! I think it's one of those things people never really talk about. I'm glad a good friend of mine tipped me off. I've paid it forward eversince!
- By babyat23 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2009, 05:19 AM
- By chrissy2 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 13Last Post: 07-14-2009, 10:23 AM
- By jaetee in forum Baby TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2008, 10:00 AM
- By curiousmummy in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2008, 12:39 PM
- By HappyV in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2005, 09:47 PM