Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

School snacks

soon2bmom is offline Registered User

Geez! Thanks SO much for your post, Neha, we were thinking of putting our boy in this school, well, not anymore! This Director person really sounds mental! And it's supposed to be a really upmarket Montessori school? I just hope that the invisible hand of the market force will eventually weed out baddies like this!

Last edited by rani; 05-17-2010 at 08:55 AM.

reei is offline Registered User

Neha,
    Thanks for posting and letting us all know. is that a private school?

Neha is offline Banned

yes it is a private school and solely run by the Director and that is why she can make any rules when she wants.

The Director does come across initially as a very caring person but eventually her true colours come out

Last edited by rani; 05-17-2010 at 08:56 AM.

fennho is offline Registered User

neha
    heard about this from a fren whose kid is also in CDB and had some awful experiences too (she is leaving in June too). When she first told me about it, i was pretty shocked and commented "but neha had always been a supporter!" How could she!

I'm completely horrified after i've read it. I hope EVERYONE will know of her awful doings and if the Education Bureau do not do something, that hopefully, slowly, all parents would boycott the school and let the school rot and close down. Urgh!

fennho is offline Registered User

i think u should post this in Education thread so that new parents looking for schools will see this and BE AWARE!

bebe1 is offline Registered User

when i went for the visit at CDB, i disliked the director immediately, and decided no to put ourselves down on the loooong waitlist. am i glad or what??

reading about everything she's done to kids and parents, i am obviously shocked, but not terribly so, as she definately looked like the type; scary, unreasonable, uncaring, controlling.

i feel bad for the kids who are still in the school...

Neha is offline Banned

well i finally got my son's clothes and drawings back from the school. After writing to them 3 weeks ago about them I went there personally and was informed by the receptionist that she was going to send it by post but was too busy.

Didnt go in the school and didnt see the teachers nor the Principal.

Have asked them to confirm if they will send my son's written report at the end of the term. Waiting for the reply.

Kids are happy in the school generally. My son was always happy to go the school. The issue is not the school or teachers but the principal and if she picks on one kid or parent then she will make life miserable.

Someone had mentioned in geoexpat that the principal is treating this whole matter as if my son never went to her school. She is keeping quiet and hoping that things will die down and nobody will mention it. Eventually it will happen and she will go around behaving like a dictator again.

I will say my son has very good memories of the school not of the prinicpal.

Anyway Education department has done nothing it has been 3 weeks since our last email to them and they have not gotten back to us. We called them and they said that they are still investigating.

Neha is offline Banned

Quick update. We got our son's progress report last night. Was not expecting it but dont know if the ED forced her to give us the report earlier.

Report was correct and just found it odd that at the end of the report they wrote that the school would love to hear how our son was progressing in his new school. Really!! She didnt care that she threw him out of school without thinking twice and now the pretense of caring.

I guess this is their standard format for all reports. Anyway am glad that we got our report and dont have to bother with this school ever again

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast