Pediatrician in Central?
- 07-28-2010, 03:41 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
1stimemum - You're welcome! glad you chose Dr. Lam - I really love her and can't say enough good things about her. She is very thorough and patient and really does take the time to answer all your questions! Though expensive, she is well worth the money. :)
- 07-28-2010, 04:11 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- Kowloon Station
Another good one at Childrens 818 is Dr. Mark Chan. He's a favorite among the new moms who deliver at Matilda, as he also works in the same clinic (OT&P) as Dr. Sally Ferguson (OBgyn). Dr. Chan trained in the UK at the best hospital (this is according to Sally). He's really got a great way with children, and definitely remembers his patients. I also like that he is very comfortable to talk to and relaxed. I was a nervous new mom and so his demeanor calmed me down a lot.
- By Hybrisbane in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 07-23-2010, 12:37 AM
- By reei in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2009, 01:02 PM
- By Sucellia in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2007, 10:29 AM
- By PreggerC in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2005, 10:50 PM
- By K8sMum in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2005, 05:30 PM