Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pediatrician in Central?

1stimemum is offline Registered User

Pediatrician in Central?

Hi can anyone recommend a ped in central thats reachable via the bridge or underpass?

i'm currently going to central health (duddell st) and i find the walk up Duddell rather unpleasant as workers are ALWAYS loading/unloading, making it rather dangerous, and they smoke as do office workers there.

Ideally somewhere I can get to via the Bridge and not have to work curbside would be great!

really appreciate it.

snagito is offline Registered User
    Sorry what is the bridge? We go to central health and just get off the bus/taxi at the top (Ice House St) avoiding Duddell Street. they have another entrance/exit that comes out directly onto Ice House St. You can also catch a taxi from there after the appointment.

sorry, bridge being the one that connects ifc to landmark to chater house etc.... any doctor thats located in one of the buildings.

wrote this at 3am last night.... hope i'm making sense now.

Ai li is offline Registered User
    we go to CHILDREN AT 818 at Central Building, which it is connected with other buildings like Landmark, Princes Building and chater house.

Suite 818, Central Buidling, 1 Pedder Street. HK
    Tel :2523 3310
    The PD that we see is Dr Alfred Tam. He speaks good English and very nice and pleasant doctor, but his consultation feee is very costly. Each consultation is HKD1500.

However, they have other PDs in the clinic too, you can choose any PD that you like, and the receptionist will advise on their prices (consultation fee).

mcdill is offline Registered User
    Several pediatricians in Central building connected to the Landmark, including those at Children at 818, Premier Medical Centre and Dr Barbara Lam.

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User
    Highly recommend Dr. Barbara Lam - Central Building 13th floor, as mentioned by mcdill. She and her nurses are all fantastic. Her telephone number is 2156-3888.

Thanks futurehkmom, I will give her a call next week. he's due for his 4mth and I have some health questions for her. and central building is ideal for me!

Just wanted to say again, big thank u to Futurehkmom, I have been to Dr Lam several times now and I love her. She's so experienced, professional and seems to take the time to answer all my questions. unlike other places where it can feel so rushed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast