cleaning baby's hand
- 05-10-2010, 11:49 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
i use the gel too but i don't put it on my son (i normally use the johnsons baby wipes when we're out and about) but looks like other mums are ok with it so i'll start using it on him too.
i kinda got wary coz the gel stings when i've got a scratch so i didn't want to put it on my bub.
- By 1stimemum in forum Baby TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2010, 12:12 AM
- By reei in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:19 PM
- By ding288 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2009, 08:49 AM
- By simoneb in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2008, 09:24 AM
- By megmeg2008 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2008, 11:13 PM