Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tutor Time - suitable for non-Chinese family?

MargieLi is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess101 View Post
    Hi, I just wondered if anyone has experience of Tutor Time in Mid Levels (Caine Road). I am thinking of enrolling my son who is 14 months, but we are a western family and speak no Mandarin, half the class at Tutor Time is conducted in Mandarin. We will probably only be in Hong Kong for maximum 3 years, do you think it is worth trying to teach him Mandarin? If anyone has any experience of this I would be very grateful to hear about it. Any other pre-nursery recommendations would also be useful. I currently send him to Woodlands (The Peak) but there is a very small outside space and I'm not sure it's the right place for my son as he is very active and needs to have a lot of free play. Thanks.
    Hi... Sorry for bothering you, but I'd like to ask that: are you interested to hire a private Chinese tutor for your son? I am fluent in both Chinese and English (Mandarin native speaker, and now post-graduate student in HK). Please contact me by E-mail: [email protected] ^_^ Thanks!!!

mcdill is offline Registered User

I think Tutor Time is having an open day tomorrow so you can check it out if you have time.

GoogleBaby is offline Registered User

I have had extremely bad experience with this school. The school is extremely commercialized, which to be honest, is 'ok', IF they provide the service that you want, but they are just so commercialized to a point that everything is money, they don't care about parents' concerns, suggestions, feelings, etc., and they do things as a show, but not w/ a heart. Bring your child their at your own risk!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234