Toddler growing pains
- 05-14-2010, 10:57 PM #9
it's quite long... lasts at least 18 years, i'd say.
how about a picnic in the living room? i do that with my two for special treats. we get a big blanket and spread it out on the floor and we all sit on the blanket to eat from plastic dishes. it's great fun for everyone!
- 05-15-2010, 09:09 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
This is a good thread. Mine is approaching 12 month old and is throwing fits everyday if he does not get his way. Feeding him in high chair is still working but it takes lots of entertainments and fooling around. He is also starting to be possessive of toys.
He is also learning to walk now. It hurts my back when bending over to support him while he walks and runs around. I was hoping things might get better for us once he can walk solo. But, I can read that things are really not going to easier. I might just prepare for the worse. :)
Please keep your good advices coming. Thank you.
- 05-15-2010, 02:14 PM #11
I guess it depends on the child and what battles you think are important.
Good Luck Everyone!
- By Obiwan in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 45Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:32 PM
- By Buckeroo in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2009, 08:24 PM
- By tet in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2008, 07:14 PM
- By snagito in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2007, 03:03 AM
- By talp in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2005, 08:46 PM