Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

IMS, suggestion?

capricorn is offline Registered User

IMS, suggestion?

I applied 4 top schools in Hong Kong about 8 months ago, they all pretty much confirmed there won't be seats available for my kids, Grade 1 and Grade 2. I went to applied IMS Primary school because I was told there might be seats available. We live overseas right now and I need to have a school for them to go once we move to Hong Kong this summer. Although the campus wasn't so great, the teaching methods, teachers and students seem all doing great themselves and charming, too. My kids never went to a Montessori school. Will it be hard for them to adopt the montessori enviornemnt? Will it be also hard for them to transfer back to the traditional school?

snagito is offline Registered User
    Apparently IMS is moving to a new campus in August this year (2010) so it might be a nicer one? In Tin Hau I hear..

capricorn is offline Registered User
    Hi Snagito:
    Thanks. Yes, they informed me about moving to a better campus, not like the current one which shared with other school. But do you have any suggestion about their primary school? We've never attended to any Montessori school before. They only have school program up to 11 years old. Will it be hard to switch back to traditional school after Montessori environment?