Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree1Likes

Anyone doing IUI?

Sam_UK is offline Registered User

Im starting my first IUI this month.
    We've been trying for over 2 years but becuase Im only 28 and no reasons could be found (tubes all ok and I ovulate) my doctors back in the UK simply dismissed me and told me I shouldnt worry as I had time on my side. So now almost 2 and half years later I move to HK and have instant access to fertility treatment! I think if I had stayed in the UK the NHS would have made me wait another 4 years or something before progressing my treatement!
    I should be having the injections with the IUI as the last 6 months of clomid have been awful and I dont think I could face taking anymore of those tablets. The doctor here has assured me there are less side effects from injections. Does anyone know if this is true?

taysty is offline Registered User

If clomid is those white tablets, I didn't react too well too. I told my dr that I can't take it and work at the same time after 2 cycle. I had injections for 5 cycle if I'm not wrong. Don't have side effects as strong as clomid very minimum when compare. Maybe, that's just me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

ninimo is offline Registered User

hi Girls.. i tried two times IUI a while back.. last year.. but it didnt work for me.. i took clomid too.... and didnt have any side effects.. i was 31 at that time.. did many tests doc couldnt find anythign wrong wtih me .. except hubbie was low sperm count, low motility..... but we tried naturally after the two iui... and got pregnant.... i am now 25 weeks..........
    hope it works out for u both...
    i was seeing dr patrick chan in central

ribena94 is offline Registered User

Hi Ninimo,

Not sure if you're still checking here every now and then but could you PM the chinese dr details too?

Thanks!

rani is offline Administrator

Ribena

Have a read through this thread:

http://www.geobaby.com/forum/thread166754-3.html

Hope it helps.

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

ribena94 is offline Registered User

Thanks Rani

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

LinkBacks (?)

Scroll to top