Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Anyone doing IUI?

ninimo is offline Registered User

hi Blondy,
    hopefully its good news from you v soon! prob one moer week or so.. and u should know some results!! Fingers crossed!!

Dr chan told me iui will cost around hkd 10,000 in total but now i am not sure he means the iui itself and then on top i pay for the needles, clomid, sperm wash etc... but i should have my iui this fri/sat......... so by the end of this.. i should know the total cost!

i usually ovulation on day 13-14, but this round, dr chan said i should ovulation on day 15-16, so am waiting till then...

just wondering should i try myself too!! just to increase the chances!!!

good luck all of us!!!!!

hey blondie.. how are you doing? any good news??

I did my IUI on friday, good count but low motility like 38% and poor morphology at 4% too!

hope that doesnt kill the chances!
    now waiting 2 weeks..................

Gracey is offline Registered User

Dr. Clement Chan (there are 2 Dr. Chan's here!) seems more reasonably priced.
    2500 to track my ovulation with internal ultrasounds.
    2200 for two IUIs in one cycle, including sperm washing.
    800 for clomid, hcg shot and prednisone.
    so about 5500 for the cycle. (for any non HKers, that's about US 700)
    but i'm not including all the testing, etc, that my hubby and i went through a few months ago.
    this dr. chan seems very careful. he's monitoring me all the time.
    i had one large follicle of 22 mm.

hi Gracie, thats great ah!
    Dr patrick chan charges around 6500. for all scans, iui, sperm wash etc etc....

i had a few follicles of 16mm, and 20 mm,, i think it was the 20 mm one that was good size!!
    now have the 1.5 weeks wait! its a killer!

Blondy is offline Registered User

Though I'd post an update-BFN yesterday with the blood test :-(

Taking the news quite well considering.
    It was a long 2 week wait and for a while there I thought that blue veins appearing all over my body and hot flushes was a good sign-turns out it was just the meds.

For now i'm just looking forward to feeling 'normal' for a few days as I'm currently drug free!

splitting snow is offline Registered User

Hi Blondy, so sorry to hear about your BFN, its never easy getting that, but there's always next time. as long as you don't give up, you will get there!
    I am getting my 1st IUI with Dr Lo tomorrow, got my hcg this morning. I had a total of 3 FSH shots $2100 ($700each)+$2000 Dr Lo monitoring fees + $800 hcg shot+$2300 IUI fee=$7200. I was told that it would be between $12-15k, but vary with people depending on how much drug you need.
    anyways, im excited and looking forward to getting it done, but im sure my mood will turn immediately to anxious & worried once its done & the 2ww starts. my husband & I are flying back to Xiamen (China) on Saturday to wait, since we work & live there most of the time.
    Ninimo, good luck to you & hope you will have great news for us next week! hang in there girls, we will all get there soon!

hey blondie, sorrie to hear about yr news!! fingers crossed! next time lucky!!

i am on my 1 week late now..e very so slow!
    splitting snow.. welcome to the first rounds of IUI!!
    good luck to u. and keep us posted too!

splitting snow is offline Registered User

Hi ninimo,
    thanks! i had my IUI yesterday at Proivfic, the procedure went well, and hubby's swimmers were good. just trying to stay relaxed & positive.
    Hope to hear your good news soon!
    ss

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Scroll to top