Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Anyone doing IUI?

ninimo is offline Registered User
    Hi girls..
    sigh.. BFN!! Just found out today! actually i am 4 days over due my period, so 4 days ago i already did a home pregnancy test, and then the day after and the day after.... and it was all Negative! did up to 4 tests! all negative! so i already guess it must be "-"

but i wondered why my period never came, as its always been on time! I found out at doc check up today, its due to the progesterone creams i been using since the IUI. They actually delay your periods... so he told me to stop using it now and then period should come back in 1-2 days! false hope!!

anyway back on the IUI board.. ready for IUI trial 2!!

how are you guys? any good news? blondy hows yr 2nd iui?

Good luck to us all!!

splitting snow is offline Registered User
    Hi ninimo,

sorry to hear that you didn't get a BFP this time! Don't give up, we will all get there soon.
    My 2ww will be over this Friday, and will do the test, but I don't have any symptoms at all, kinda feel like its a NO...
    well, my doctor didn't give me any progesterone cream, but I did have to take two shots during my 1st week after the IUI. I guess I should expect my period to be late as well even if I am not pregger.
    I actually dread the day when I need to do the test, really afraid for the results. >_<
    anyways, we shall see.
    take care!
    ss

Gracey is offline Registered User
    Impatiently, I ran out and bought 2 drugstore pregnancy tests. Did one 11 days and another 13 days after IUI. Both negative. So I guess it didn't work this time, though my period isn't here yet.
    I never knew that progesterone cream could delay it. It is the one that is applied with a tampon-like thing?

hi Gracey & Splitting snow!
    hang in there splittling snow. only afew more days to go!!
    despite the wait really kills!

Gracey.... i was soo good as i didnt want to panic .. so i finally tested around day 27, period usually comes day 28!
    but all negative!

yes doc confirmed with me.. these progesterone can actually delay yr period, as it protects the lining and the body thinks u are pregnant or something so no period ! but if u stop the cream then in 1-2 days it should come! i am waiting for mine now!

yes its the tampon look aliek thing.. bu with cream inside it! I also researched on line on forums and other girls also had delayed periods due to these progeesterone!!!

good luck girls!!

hey girls on a diff note!! as i was feeling depressed last week and i came across this website one of my friends told me about... as its a friend's friend

its handmade jewellery...... of pearls, gemstones crystals, silver jewellery

and i got myself a few pair of pearl earrings and a bracelet!

its very nice as the items are handmade and quite unique..... and its quite affordable!
    anyway if u have feel like cheering yrself up or impulse buying

its Simple & Elegant Jewellery at BelovedJewels

it onlyl took 2 days for the things to arrive!!

Nini ~~

Gracey is offline Registered User
    Well, Boo. My IUI didn't work. My doctor told me I was too fat. (5'1", 125 lbs) AND he told me to stop all exercise. Double boo. Well, I'm not going to lose weight without exercise, so maybe I'll stick to slow swimming.

Back on the Clomid, waiting for round 2...
    Hope you girls have better luck! :)

hi ya girls! sigh depressing stuff!! seems this baby making thing.. isnt smooth at all!! went in to see doc - getting all ready for iui no 2............ after the progesterone delayed by period by about 8 days in total! Finally had the most horrible period, was so painful.. i had to leave work early in the afternoon! Took many painkillers daily!

anyway... then was told on day 3 of when period comes to go back to see Dr Chan and take clomid etc etc...
    went to see him.. and he did the ultra scan.. and found out.. well my cycle is all over the place!! The period just came - due to the delay from progesterone cream.. but my body thinks i am in mid cycle............ and he can see a follicle around 10mm - ready to ripe in 4 days time!

So he concluded is.. let me body rest this month... until its a normal cycle..... again and then try iui no 2!! sigh......... boo is right and boo boo boo!!

he said i can try myself this month but v unlikely... an other BOO!!

anyway...... so now i have to wait till this cycle finished, then try again next ccycle..

sometimes this thing is just soo depressing..!!

so anyway iam going drinking tomor.... since nothing to be " careful of"!! one good thing!!

splitting snow is offline Registered User
    I did the HPTs on day 14 post IUI, got very faint line on 2 tests, then went to get blood test done, 25miu, the nurse at Dr. Lo's office told me was low, so I should wait 3 days to test again, if I were preggo, it would have doubled in 3 days. But I got my period in 2 days, so didn't need to test!

This IUI was unsuccessful, and I was going to do the 2nd right away, but Dr Lo's office insisted that my husband come with me to sign the consent paper before they can give me shots, and my husband doesn't have time to fly to HK with me (just to sign paper), so we are gonna cancel this month, and just BD.

Actually, I was thinking to start the IVF instead of keep trying to IUI, since the success rate is so low. So I made an appointment with Dr. Ho for July, we will see what he says.

Sorry Gracey that your IUI didn't work, and I don't think your weight should be a problem for your IUI at all, there are a lot heavier women that had gotten pregnant on their own, so how do they explain that!!!?

Who's your doctor anyways? And does the husband need to sign consent paper before they will give you Clomid, maybe thats what I should do. It costs a lot of money to keep flying to HK, if it wasn't for the consent paper, my husband only needs to go to HK once not twice.

ss

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Scroll to top