Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Anyone doing IUI?

splitting snow is offline Registered User
    ninimo,
    I am trying natural this cycle too, and I wonder how messed up my cycle is. I got my period on time, it was heavier than usual, and its still lingering, usually it cleans up in 3-4 days, now its day 5 and I am still spotting. I didn't take Clomid though, I took 1 Ovidrel shot to trigger, and 2 later to maintain. no cream...

ninimo is offline Registered User
    hi splitting snow! i think i missed my whole cycle even for trying naturally! i am not sure which day i am at!!! never mind have to wait for normal cycle next month!

How are you feelng? next time i m on iui 2, i will stop the progesterone on day 28, right after i do my " pregnancy test" - if negative i will STOP the cream!!!

hi girls..
    any updates with u girls?
    hows the iui going? any good news??

i am waiting for my period to come.. and then prepare for 2nd iui! took this month off due to period gone irregular!!

good luck! xoxo

Blondy is offline Registered User
    I know it took me a while to reply but I was waiting for some good news.

After IUI#1 we decided to move to IVF.
    Transferred 2 four cell embryos (day2).
    Didn't have half the systems I had with the drugs after IUI, POAS day12-Nothing! Felt a bit let down do had a couple of beers.

Nurse started chasing me for the blood test 2 days later-really wasn't bothered but Hubby & I decided to POAS day14 and if still nothing ring and cancel the blood test.

Well- BFP!
    I'd love to say we cried in celebration- but more like we were very composed as still in shock!
    Blood came back Day15 with 284 Beta

Today I had the 6 week ultrasound and saw the flicker of the heartbeat :-)
    Still in shock...
    Still don't feel pregnant (boobs bigger & very hungry-but lets face it eating & putting on weight isn't an unusual symptom)
    Doesn't feel like it's happening to me but I have the picture to prove it.

Now just worried if I tell people I'll jinx it....

WAHHH!! congrats blondie!
    so no wonder u been soo quiet!!
    first ivf and successful!! thats great news

what did u have to do for IVF? i was scared of that - seems like a lot more complicating then iui?
    do u mind me asking.. how much was it in total? and is it a lot more needles and tests? which doc u do it with ?

wah a heart beat! thats great news!!!! well done!!
    you guys must be soo excited!

I am doing my 2nd IUI this week... doc put me on a heavily dose of Gonal.. and i have to inject them myself
    pretty scary!!

hopefully better news afteer this IUI!
    becoming fed up.. again!!

but am v happy for you!
    pls keep us updated on yr GOOD NEWS

nini

hey splitting snow.. how are u doing?? any news on yr side?

Gracey is offline Registered User
    Blondie -- Congrats! That's so happy.
    Splitting Snow -- I don't think your DH has to sign for you to take Clomid, but you both have to sign for each cycle that you do an IUI.
    Sorry I've been out of touch. Our 2nd IUI has just failed and I'm very sad. I didn't expect to feel so sad. DH is sitting in a room by himself not talking, which makes me feel terrible. We had hopes for this one. My my uteral lining was good, follies were 19, 22 and 22, and the IUI was perfectly timed 36 hours after the trigger shot.
    You kind of get mad at the sperm. It's like "The doctor is putting you guys RIGHT THERE!"
    LOL. It's nice to have a place where I can vent and make stupid jokes about this.
    Next cycle we are out of town, though I'll still take Clomid and try to monitor my follies before our trip.
    If that does work then, well, I guess we try September.

Gracey is offline Registered User
    Random question. Warning! Don't read if you are easily grossed out!
    Does the Crinone leave lots of cottage cheese residue down there? Do you get a watery discharge? It's so much, it wet my underwear.
    One night I decided to clean it out. I couldn't believe how much was in there. It covered an entire tissue. And while it was initially white-cream color, this new stuff has blotches of brown in it.
    I'm sorry. This question is really disgusting. Is it serious enough to see the doctor?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Scroll to top