Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Anyone doing IUI?

ninimo is offline Registered User

hi Trying,
    i never tried w dr clement.. not too sure.. i was with Dr Patrick chan..........

Trying is offline Registered User

Thanks. Ninimo - congrats on your bfp!!

Gracey - as you said i need a doctor i am comfortable with and as my second iui failed i am going to try and see someone else. i'm sure he's technically a good doctor but i'm so nervous i need time to ask all the (probably v silly) questions i have...

Gracey is offline Registered User

Ninimo -- Congrats! Good luck on your pregnancy.
    No, IUI did not work with us and we have unfortunately had to start the IVF route. I'm on my first cycle of that.
    It's v. frustrating bc I'm perfectly healthy, but we have a major health issue on the male side. So just trying naturally or using herbs is just not going to do it for us.
    I'm a v. natural person. I've never had surgery in my life, and I didn't even have Panadol at home to take after the operation! So it's all v. strange to me.

hi Gracey,
    Sorrie to hear the IUI didnt work! Best of luck with the IVF!! it took us TTC 22 months.. so eventually we get there.. i hope the same for you! If you do ever want to see a chinese doc... which is the one i went .. i only went to see him 2 cycles.. and then he got me pregnant.... both my hubbie and i went to see him!
    I was suppose to be perfectly healthy too - maybe some ovulation mis matchs.. but not 100% sure.. hubbie swimmers were a bit low on the Shape and ability to swim... but after seeing the chinese doc...
    we got a BFP.. and i had given the IUI a break after 2 failed trials... and were just trying natural!

Mabye after the IVF.. if u want to try something else, let me know! My sis saw him 5 months and also got her pregnant!

I am 6 weeks now.. and my god.... getting a BFP was great.. and now the early smpytoms! stuffy nose, bloated, looking like i am 12 weeks, eating for 5!!

helpinghand is offline Registered User

hey guys,
    i recommend Dr.Clement L K Chan (room702 manning house,38 queens Rd.Central)
    Good luck...

pinkcactus is offline Registered User

Chinese Doc

Quote Originally Posted by ninimo View Post
    hi Gracey,
    Sorrie to hear the IUI didnt work! Best of luck with the IVF!! it took us TTC 22 months.. so eventually we get there.. i hope the same for you! If you do ever want to see a chinese doc... which is the one i went .. i only went to see him 2 cycles.. and then he got me pregnant.... both my hubbie and i went to see him!
    I was suppose to be perfectly healthy too - maybe some ovulation mis matchs.. but not 100% sure.. hubbie swimmers were a bit low on the Shape and ability to swim... but after seeing the chinese doc...
    we got a BFP.. and i had given the IUI a break after 2 failed trials... and were just trying natural!

Mabye after the IVF.. if u want to try something else, let me know! My sis saw him 5 months and also got her pregnant!

I am 6 weeks now.. and my god.... getting a BFP was great.. and now the early smpytoms! stuffy nose, bloated, looking like i am 12 weeks, eating for 5!!
    Hi Ninimo,
    Congrats on your success! Hope you are coping well. I have been TTC for about a year now, had 3 failed IUI cycles, so am trying naturally for now before going for IVF next year. Can you share your Chinese doc's contact? Did you just take the Chinese meds or you did acupuncture as well?

hi pink catus..
    i will pm you! good luck!

Gracey is offline Registered User

Hi Ninimo -- Congrats! How are you doing? I just got a BFP, too. No symptoms yet, but I'm sure they'll come.
    In retrospect, maybe people dealing with male issues should skip right to IVF if they can afford to do so. I think IUI works when there's mild infertility or women's problem that can be fixed with drugs. But if the little swimmers can't make it, then they can't make it.
    I wish I hadn't wasted 4 months on IUI, but oh well. I'm happy. Thanks for all your support so far! Happy New Year!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Scroll to top