Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Anyone doing IUI?

ninimo is offline Registered User
    hey Gracey!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!
    thats great news!!
    IVF worked for u.. thats good ah! when will u be due?
    So how many weeks are u ? no symptoms.. u will soon get it!!!
    I just turned to week 12 now....... cant wait to start telling people. as i am looking FAT!!!

Happy new year to you too!!!!!!!!

Gracey is offline Registered User
    Any lady wanting to start w/ Dr. Chan, feel free to text me! :)

Hi Ninimo, How funny! I remember we started IUI the same cycle on this forum.
    Finally IVF worked. In retrospect, for male problem, we probably should have jumped to IVF first and saved four months and lots of money. But everything is easier in retrospect.
    I just got my BFP a few days ago. I'm barely 5 weeks. An early ultrasound showed a tiny blob (g-sac?) and that's it.My doc seems extremely concerned about MC, but I'm not sure why. I don't even have a due date.
    It must be nice to cross that 12-week threshold!
    Am looking for another doctor. This one was good for fertility, but seriously stressing us out now. Told me "all activity and work is bad." Really? I want a stress-free, healthy, relaxed pregnancy with normal activity. I want to talk a walk on a nice Saturday afternoon without feeling guilty. I don't want 9 months of bedrest!
    Anyway, what a good New Year for the two of us. All the best.... :)

On the bright side, pregnancy is the only time of your life when you can be happy about getting fat! :)

taysty is offline Registered User
    Hi Gracey,

Wonder if its too late to respone to you. Two of my friends was seeing Dr Clement Chan (i believe he is at Manning House/Building) both of them said he is too cautious and stress them out. So i know what are you talking about. Everytime my friend went there, he put her on those monitor for like 45 mins at her last trimester. My friend is not a first time mum, not over 35.

I really think it is a good idea that you change another doctor you're more comfortable with! Happy pregnancy had higher chance of Happy Baby!

Cheers

sarahdcl is offline Registered User
    Hi Ninimo,

Congratulations! I am really curious about your Chinese doctor. I see someone and I really like her but my husband and I haven't had any luck. We went through a year of IUI and we decided to take a break from it and I have been doing acupuncture instead. I would love to know the herbs you took as well.

Thanks so much!

ninimo is offline Registered User
    hi Sarahdcl.
    well my chinese doc... he helps couples conceive, by balancing back their bodies......... so u have to see him a few times a month, he will tell u which dates, it follows yr cycle.... then he prescribe some chinese herbs... according to yr body/pulse...... i will pm u his details.. hopefully he can help u too! he helped me!
    i also went thur 2 iui and failed....

good luck

MamaSha is offline Registered User
    Hi Ninimo,

i am also v interested in your chinese doc. Can you PM with his contact details?
    i have been seeing one for 6month/trying naturally and think i should 'Amp' my game and try yours before resorting with iui..

much appreciate it!!and congratuations on your pregnancy

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Scroll to top