breastfeeding in public
- 05-18-2011, 01:43 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- hong kong
I breastfed everywhere and anywhere 33 mths for my younger and 24mths for my elder. So i have over 6 six yrs breastfed everywhere and anywhere. I never have any problem.
I also consider the biggest difficulty i had was not being able to find a seat anywhere.
However, i have just realised by visiting a HK mom's Forum which some moms in HK won't do it and against it so much.
Anyway, HK is still so conservative.
- 05-18-2011, 03:45 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Hong Kong
Whilst its nice to be culturally sensitive, its also important that people understand its just baby food!
I breastfeed my baby when he is hungry, public or not. I think it needs to be seen as more normal, so I say if you are comfortable breastfeeding in public - go for it!
- By matrix1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:46 AM
- By pnut in forum Babies Born in 2010Replies: 15Last Post: 04-01-2010, 08:24 PM
- By lbs23 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 20Last Post: 02-02-2010, 02:59 PM
- By Nashua852 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2008, 03:55 PM
- By Jane99 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2004, 09:57 AM