Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Funny/cute stories to share?

ssheng is offline Registered User

Funny/cute stories to share?

Am having a rough day as a new mom in HK, missing home, etc. Anyone able to share a pick-me-up story? That is, a story about a particularly funny/rewarding/cute incident with their LO?

Thanks in advance!

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    Hi, Sorry to hear that you're having a rough mommy day. Don't worry, I've had one or two;)
    If you want cute stories, here's one of my 16 month old boy, from today:
    My son, who already has a penchant for 'cleaning'(using the mop or vacuum around the rooms), added one more chore to his repertoire. I noticed he was climbing on the dining chair again so I shooed him down. Soon after he tried again, and this time he got what he wanted: a tissue from the tissue box. Then he went over to the rug and started wiping at the cheese that had fallen from his mouth.
    He did this later again, but for fallen grapes. Mama's little helper.

Hope tomorrow is better for you~

geomum is offline Registered User
    We all have them, I watch my children's pics when they go to bed and it makes me feel so much happier.
    Yesterday I told my daughter (Like I always do) 'Please don't touch the handycam' and she asked innocently 'Because it's dangerous?'

ssheng is offline Registered User
    Awww those are cute stories. Thanks for sharing! I feel better already. Mine is still just an infant so I like hearing about the fun times ahead. :)

NNN
    NNN is offline Registered User
    I happened to mention to my husband that my mother was going to wear a greenish dress to a forthcoming wedding, when he said "She's going to look like Shrek!". Nice.

Anyway, my 2.5yo son has started to shout at the top of his lungs "Nanny looks like Shrek". I've got 5 weeks to wean him off this. I thought I'd cracked it until I heard him chatting to himself in the car only to hear "leather muppet". Yep, my husband is sooooo much trouble now.

Sazzy is offline Registered User
    My daughter at 27 months now tells me that my legs are spikey and that i need to shave!! LOL

lesliefu is offline Registered User
    when my sister's daughter was in hospital she wrote a card for her g-ma that said "I love poh-poh and abalone!"...i told my BIL to work harder!